- We focus on the holistic approach of Ayurveda to support the health of human, society and nature.
- We are ideologically neutral and perform our investigations independent of biased interests or stakeholders.
- We understand our role in the preservation and dissemination of this ancient knowledge and its empirical results.
- The information contributes towards protection of consumers.
- Before release, the medical statements are reviewed by a member of the medical advisory board.
- Examples reflect actual experiences of cures and treatments. The data of the witness is made available to the editor.
- Editorial articles and advertising are kept separate. Promotional items are marked.
- Data relating to the reader will not be forwarded to anybody. In the course of an enquiry, if the reader agreed to a transfer of his data, then this may be forwarded.